McKEEVER ROWAN SOLICITORS seek an experienced Commercial/Residential Property Solicitor to join their practice based in the IFSC, Dublin 1. The appropriate candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience.
The successful candidate will demonstrate these qualities:
- a high level of experience in commercial conveyancing and probate, in particular advising large financial services organisations, receivers and private clients on legal matters;
- experience of negotiating and drafting leases and licences in the area of commercial property;
- strong organisational skills in order to prioritise correctly and manage a busy caseload;
- the ability to work to high standards with close attention to detail;
- experience operating within a team environment, with strong IT skills;
- the ability to meet deadlines and performance targets;
- well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
To ensure that the successful candidate’s interests are aligned with those of the firm, McKeever Rowan is offering an attractive incentive package.
To apply please email a CV and cover letter to:
Closing Date for Applications: 30th November 2019