WE HAVE for many years advised banks and credit institutions on the drafting and structuring of facility letters, on the execution of facility letters, the drafting and structuring of mortgages, charges, assignments (as appropriate) over commercial property, shares, equipment, insurance policies, contracts, intellectual property rights and the proper execution and registration of such security in the appropriate registries such as the companies registration office, the property registration authority, the patents office and the central office.
We also report to the clients on the security implemented and the enforcement of such security both within Ireland and on a cross border basis.
We also act for lenders in drafting heads of terms related to syndicated lending.
In addition to the legal services in respect of Financial Services, we provide:
- Advice in relation to the NAMA Act, the Retail Credit regime, the Consumer Credit Servicing regime and the Mortgage Credit Directive regulations requirements.
- Asset Purchase particularly Loan Book asset purchase agreements, and related Disclosure Letters.
- Drafting borrower specific facility & security documents.
- Drafting & advising on guarantees, indemnities & bonds.
- Insolvency & Restructuring, including advising Receivers, the appointment of Receivers and the publication requirements, the exercise by Receivers of their rights and their obligations at law particularly under the Companies Act 2014, the appointment of Examiners, the notice and publication requirements, the rights and duties of Examiners, the right to appoint a Liquidator, appointing a Liquidator, the rights and obligations of a Liquidator.
- Leasing of equipment, machinery and movable property of every kind.
- Preparing and reviewing Certificates on title, Opinions on Title and Reports on Title.
- Property finance.
- Project Finance.
- Registering security in the Companies Registration Office, the Central Office, the Property Registration Authority, the Patents Office and the Intellectual Property Office.
- Reviewing & advising on security structures.
- Taking & enforcement of security.