McKeever & Son Solicitors was founded in 1898. The Firm was originally located in Foster Place, College Green, in the centre of Dublin’s banking district and developed a reputation and an expertise in the area of banking law and commercial litigation.
With the rapid development of the Irish economy in the 1990’s, this firm recognised the need to provide a broader range of services and greater level of specialisation to its clients. This was achieved through the merger with Rowan & Company, Solicitors which had an established reputation in the area of corporate and commercial law, and acted for a significant number of public companies.
The resulting entity, McKeever Rowan Solicitors, is now based at 8 Exchange Place in Dublin’s International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, the centre of Ireland’s financial services district.
Through specialisation and the introduction of technology, McKeever Rowan Solicitors has managed to maintain the Firm to a size that enables its lawyers to provide a service of a high standard, quality, and excellence, but yet enables the client to have direct access to the lawyer.