COMMERCIAL LITIGATION has always been a key practice area of the firm. We have the breadth of knowledge and experience clients need to resolve commercial or personal disputes, be it enforcement of rights or defending rights. Through our association of independent European law firms and links with law firms throughout the world we can assist, on any global litigation issues.
This practice area includes:
- Breach of warranty claims
- Commercial Property litigation
- Contract disputes
- Construction disputes
- Breaches of Data Protection and GDPR.
- Defamation and Social Media litigation plaintiff and defence cases,
- Enforcement or defence of restrictive covenant claims
- Insurance litigation including claims against refusals of Insurance claims
- Partnership litigation
- Professional negligence
- Property Insurance
- Shareholders disputes and oppression or fraud on a minority shareholder.
We have advised in relation to a large number of cases which crystallised legislative jurisprudence.
We represented clients in a multi-million dollar litigation before the Commercial Court. We represent financial institutions in Court disputes and before the Financial Services Ombudsman.
We act for both plaintiff and defendants in defamation claims, with a particular emphasis on social media.